Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Print Friendly

Just a little housekeeping here.

During my time in deer camp, deep in the northwoods of Wisconsin, it was brought to my attention that many of my northern brethren do not have internet service at home.  Some don't even have computers.  While I wonder how they get through a day without gazing contently upon kittens in bowls of yarn and knuckleheads trying to eat piles of cinnamon, that does not surprise me, knowing them as true Yoopers and northern Cheeseheads.

At their request and to further the sharing of my blatherings, you will now find a print button in the lower left corner of every post, that you may print out the story to share with flannel-clad loggers around the wood stove.  Simply click the button, and go.

Thanks for pointing out the need, Else.

Yours,

The Floating Orange Ninja



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...